Disney Vacation Club Sales Training SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 774229BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
You will design and deliver engaging, impactful, and high-quality materials that support our priorities. You will design training content that you will facilitate or that partners such as Sales Leaders/Coaches will facilitate. You will use technology to design and facilitate synchronous learning such as virtual instructor led training (VILT) or instructor led training (ILT).You will also create asynchronous learning solutions such as eLearning. As a Sales Training Specialist, you will participate in review processes to improve deliverables. You will work with peers and partners on the production and delivery of materials. You will focus on continuous improvement and growth to meet the needs of DVC which will require you to update the materials on an ongoing basis to match DVC's needs and processes.
This position will report to the Manager-Training and Development.
Content Design and Development:
- Design learning solutions using classroom, virtual, and technology solutions to enhance learning and support important messages across DVC locations
- Evaluate programs for effectiveness and recommend solutions
- Project manage complex learning experiences
- Develop solutions in tight timeframes, while balancing priorities
- Work with and influence partners and peers to develop learning goals that support the business
- Facilitate Cast Member Training, Leader Training, and Train the Trainer sessions through varied methods
- Coach and influence partners and peers for effective delivery
- Intake feedback and iterate both in the moment and for future trainings
- Partner across locations to account for unique needs
- Schedule training sessions
- Create training calendars
- Contribute to back-end Training Team processes
- Flex schedule to support across time zones
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude with a record of building trust and partnership with others
- Experience with Learning and Development and Disney Vacation Club Sales
- Organization, time management, planning, and project management skills to handle multiple projects
- Outstanding in-person and virtual facilitation skills with all sizes of audiences and to Cast Members at all levels
- Skills with creative thinking, communication, influence, partnership, prioritization, and change leadership
- Knowledge in quickly learning and applying technology tools
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365 tools
- Initiative to take action to resolve issues, accomplish tasks, and improve efficiency
- Experience maintaining confidential information
- Ability to travel when needed and have a flexible schedule to support our needs and work across time zones
- Experience motivating others to higher levels of performance
- Disney Leadership experience
- Experience with L&D design programs such as Camtasia, Articulate, Vyond, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.