Distribution Laundry Driver, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID 860402BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 12/01/2021
The starting pay rate for this role is $23.22
- Load and unload full metros of clean and soiled linen on to truck
- Partner with Textile Services Leadership, Cast, and customers across property to provide quality service in linen distribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- A valid Florida CDL Class “A” driver’s license for at least one (1) year
- Experience with Manual Transmission a must - Our trucks are 10-speed tractor trailers.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software programs and mobile electronic devices
- Recent tractor-trailer experience or experience driving commercial vehicles such as vans, straight trucks, etc…
- Ability to pass the Disney road test
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain one year valid DOT medical card from Disney’s Health Services
Additional Information:Schedule Availability:
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Schedules and start times are subject to vary.
keyword: wdwcasting WDW Maintenance WDWCasting, WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.