ExpeditorApply NowApply Later Job ID 864460BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Oct. 04, 2021
- Provides order support and tracking for DCL vessels
- Supports team in completing basic processes in a productive manner
- Provides accurate and timely data in support of order process
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Works post purchase order execution to ensure delivery in accordance with need by date
- Interacts successfully with global suppliers to define lead times to meet delivery timelines
- Coordinate with, vendors and logistic partners (internal and external) to ensure traceability
- Escalates to resolve issues, i.e. extended or missed timelines, order errors, and returns
- Supports the Supplier Relationship Management program under the direction of the Sourcing team
- Provides tracking of supplier performance, including late deliveries and overall responsiveness to our business requirements
- Provides timely communication to stakeholder
- Provides weekly status of all open orders
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders regarding order status
- Support departmental initiatives as a project team member
- Internal process improvement and optimization
- Supply Chain review efforts to identify problem areas
- Category Management efforts to research and report spend in support of negotiations
- Experience in supporting a Sourcing and Procurement department
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in a Cruise Line Sourcing department as well as project management skills with understanding of the applicable Categories, including MRO and Marine Technical Operations, Entertainment, FF&E, etc. a plus
- Uses knowledge of the company's products and services to meet customer needs and financial targets
- Conveys relevant information (challenges, issues, trends, etc.) with external suppliers and internal cross-functional teams in a candid and timely manner
- Suggests ways to increase efficiencies in communication and output with the team and key suppliers
- Strengthens others through mentoring and feedback (Inspiring and motivating peers)
- Operational familiarity with AMOS, Ariba, Box, and SAP Procurement modules preferred
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.