F&B Systems Initiative ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 820280BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 13, 2021
- Data integrity across various systems and partners
- System administration
- Product and recipe standards, accuracy and consistency
- Alignment and integration of key systems initiatives
- A foundation for future success via process improvement
- Experience working with inventory management systems (e.g., NALA, Symphony GOLD)
- Experience working with recipe management systems (e.g., ARIEL)
- Demonstrated Ability to drive projects from discovery to completion
- Previous direct reports and demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to tell stories and deliver recommendations
- Develop plans for data cleansing
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes from Sourcing, Procurement, and Warehouse/Distribution Services to Location Inventory Management
- Symphony GOLD Central Inventory Management Systems experience
- 3+ Years leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.