Facility Support CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 787798BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products, Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Apr. 30, 2021
You will report to the Manager of Health Services Admin & Project Mgmt.
- Maintain knowledge of all casual buyer responsibilities establishing vendor profiles and SAP vendor numbers. Completing all designated documentation required of new vendors and support sourcing and analysis to ensure competitive pricing is achieved.
- Ensure purchases are limited to pre-approved medical supply lists as determined by the WDW & DLR Chief Physicians and DPEP Chief Medical Officer, unless otherwise authorized by the Manager of Administration.
- Ensure vendor invoice settlement is maintained and aligned with Company policies and procedures.
- Alert leadership if/when inventory vaccination par levels fall below approved volumes.
- Maintain and address equipment maintenance including ensuring preventative measures are addressed; serve as the central point of contact and liaison for equipment repair, reporting and tracking.
- Support routine and general administrative responsibilities associated with ordering office, kitchen and medical supplies, and calendar management.
- Florida Drivers' License
- Knowledge of Casual Buyer (SAP) processes or similar practice
- Experience working within a demanding and busy setting
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.