Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 521011BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 02/08/2018
The Food & Beverage Finance team provides financial support to the Food & Beverage Line of Business (LOB) team in the development of Capital projects / new concepts, strategic initiatives, Cost of Sales forecasting & planning and ad hoc analyses for Walt Disney World.
The Financial Analyst role is focused on data analysis, automation of new and existing processes, business unit forecasting and various ad-hoc analyses including industry research, pro forma modeling and program development with the opportunity to work on projects with increasing responsibility. Performing these responsibilities includes utilization of multiple systems and tools (SAP, Khalix, Excel, Access), as well as partnering with other finance areas, revenue management and operations.
- Analyze and summarize data from multiple data sources (e.g., Food & Beverage Data Warehouse, D3, SAP, Longview)
- Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly system audits (e.g., t-log data, Guest count reconciliation, RTP exception clearing)
- Support WDW F&B LOB through compelling industry research
- Creating reporting and financial models
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to partner with multiple business areas
- Ability to work flexibly and meet deadlines
- 1-2 Years of applicable experience
- Experience with systems and tools including SAP, Longview, Business Objects, MS Office (with a focus on Excel), MS Access, and Point of Sale
- Finance, Food & Beverage or related experience
- Bachleors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Equivalent
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.