Financial Systems AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10069273 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Glendale, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 16, 2023
About the Role & Team
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers at Financial Systems constantly pursue new insights and technologies where we help many businesses drive value, all the while we gain something valuable from the experience ourselves. Be part of the most interesting Company from the most exciting point of view!
The Financial Systems Analyst will provide sustainment support for the Forecast and planning teams and applications within the Disney Experiences. This role will report the Manager, Financial Systems.
What You Will Do
- Perform monthly master data maintenance to align hierarchies with SAP, create alternate hierarchies
- Manage Service Now tickets to provide end user support for all 6 forecast and planning instances ranging from report troubleshooting to access request.
- Perform various Longview configurations to enable optimal user/reporting experience
- Serve as a Liaison between financial reporting teams and technical partners
- Reconcile Monthly Long-term forecasts and Plan with SAP BW and SAP EDP
- Create and develop test scripts to support various enhancements and upgrades of core systems
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of work experience with forecast and planning systems (Longview, Workday Financial Management, Cognos etc.)
- 2 years of experience working with multi-dimensional data sets
- Must possess strong, detailed quantitative and analytical skills combined, including trend analysis, with proven business and financial savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to succinctly convey information across multiple levels of the organization
- Experience in financial operations, general ledgers, financial controls, consolidation and reconciliation, GAAP accounting, and SEC financial reporting
- 2 years experience developing Visual basic scripts and Macros
- Experience in creating test scripts
- Experience supporting multinational teams
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
The hiring range for this position in Lake Buena Vista is $80,600 to $98,400 per year and in Glendale, Ca., is $84,600 to $103,400 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.