Golden Oak Transportation Services Assistant (CR)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 852692BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Date posted Sep. 12, 2021
- Provide safe and efficient transportation to and from locations on Disney property using Golden Oak dedicated transportation vehicles
- Work in a team environment with the Golden Oak Club Member Services team, providing service to the Golden Oak Residents
- Safely maintain a fleet of vehicles and assist with any unique request from the Club Member Services team to uphold exceptional service levels at the Golden Oak Clubhouse
- Support club events and provide operational support for special occasions
- Valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Minimum 6 months of guest service experience
- Knowledge of the Walt Disney World Property and Central Florida area
- Experience handling confidential information
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and other technologies
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc..
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.