Guest Experience Manager - Entertainment (Part Time)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 829871BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
- Oversee the daily operations of entertainment, photography and venues by navigating all areas of the Park.
- Respond to and manage Guest situations relating to entertainment, photo imaging and park offerings.
- Maintain the integrity of characters and the presentation of shows and supervising all elements including photographers, performers, technicians, costuming, cosmetology, maintenance and Park Operations.
- Coordinate and partner with multiple departments, teams and lines of business, while building relationships.
- Guest Experience Managers must have a complete understanding of the creative intent, and be able to maintain that vision throughout an event and live show entertainment offerings.
- Manage and use all forms, tools and resources to facilitate scheduling, payment, labor tracking and reporting tools and provide oversight of daily schedules, and time sheets.
- Minimum 3 years professional leadership experience
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in entertainment management
- Working knowledge of Entertainment Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Proficiency with multiple software/computer programs
- Flexibility to work a variable 4 day schedule that includes weekends and holidays and overnights
- Multiple-lingual fluency Spanish/Haitian Creole
- Familiarity with photography and camera functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in theatre-studies or equivalent professional experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.