Guest Experience Manager - MerchandiseApply NowApply Later Job ID 824813BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jul. 09, 2021
- Provide direction and create a work environment where team and individual success is achieved by setting and modeling standards and expectations while empowering and encouraging Cast to achieve those standards
- Empower and encourage Cast to achieve their full potential by holding the team accountable to delivering on performance expectations
- Assess performance and provide recognition and coaching feedback through quality conversations
- Evaluate performance to determine performance improvement opportunities
- Incorporate the lens of Leadership, Management, Technical skills, and Relationships (LMTR) in daily functions
- Create an environment of inclusion where diverse thoughts and ideas are recognized
- Demonstrate genuine Cast care by providing knowledge and resources to support professional development and personal needs
- Demonstrate a passion for the business while delivering genuine hospitality to Guests
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels and schedules of Operation
- Available to work any day of the week during any shift including weekends, nights and holidays
- 6 months or more of formal or informal leadership experience either with Disney or an external company
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Operations (or similar hospitality/Retail environment)
- Dedicated desire to motivate and mentor Cast Members, with the ability to navigate and lead amidst constant change
- Commitment to diversity and to promoting an inclusive work environment
- Commitment to upholding and demonstrating the 5 Keys in interactions with peers, leaders, Cast, and Guests
- Understand the impact of business metrics on the Operation (i.e. labor, Guest experience, Line of Business systems, operating budget, revenue and capacity management [when applicable])
- Experience within Retail
- Formal Leadership experience in Retail with direct reports
- Experience leading in a unionized environment
- Fluency in additional languages
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.