Guest Nurse ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746303BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 06, 2020
- Day to day leadership, motivation, and coaching for a team of nurses. Approximately 30% of this role will be administrative tasks; the remainder of the duties will be people and operationally-focused
- Daily oversight and adjustment of staff to meet business needs
- Provide feedback and input on team member reviews and performance ratings
- Provide support with training, communication and scheduling support as necessary
- Responding to guest and customer service issues
- Prioritizing, planning assessment and quality improvement implementation for services to be provided by the team
- Partner with internal and local Operations partners to ensure the team has the tools and resources to provide exceptional guest service and follow up service recovery procedures when appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to Lead, motivate, and inspire others to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated strong guest service oriented skills in an operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong partnering and relationship building skills
- Proven strong organizational and decision making skills
- Demonstrated listening skills, solution oriented, change champion
- Independent and self-motivated to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Full availability with work schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and rotating shifts
- Previous leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Current and clear Florida nursing license
- Master’s degree in Nursing
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.