Guest Services Call Center: Guest Experience Manager - Third ShiftApply NowApply Later Job ID 781146BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 30, 2021
- Provide direction for hourly union/non-union team
- Ensure an environment where Guest and Cast Safety is the first filter in operational decision-making
- Promote the understanding of the Disney brand and model professional standards
- Ensure Cast are empowered and accountable to provide 100% Excellent Guest Service
- Ensure integration with other manager functions in the operation to create an approach including collaboration on problem solving and sharing of best practices
- Communicate a compelling vision that inspires Exceptional Guest Service in our Cast, translating and integrating that vision into operational processes that promote consistency and efficiencies within the operation
- Manage/analyze labor to make changes quickly to effect positive results
- Influence performance of the operation and monitor/analyze associated metrics to maximize our business efficiencies and results
- Develop relationships with all partners by providing support, information and research
- Ensure the daily operation of the Guest Services Call Center is performed to budget while maintaining quality standards and operating guidelines
- Disney knowledge, Excellent Guest Service recovery skills
- Demonstrated teamwork to lend support to a 24/7 operation; availability for scheduled nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of call center operations and metrics
- Quantitative reasoning and technical knowledge
- Conflict resolution and motivating Cast and peers.
- Focus on solving for "yes"
- 2+ years' experience as a leader
- Walt Disney World leadership and Call Center experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.