HR Decision Scientist (PH)
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 692663BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 07/08/2019
- Consult with clients across the organization, translating high-level business objectives into analytical solutions that provide clear and actionable insights
- Conduct analysis connecting behavioral analytics with labor economics to identify key insights and drivers to employee behavior
- Construct complex data sets and measures to be used in analyses that drive business decisions
- Develop sustainable statistical algorithms and machine learning processes that support HR business processes, tools, models, or products
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop analytical solutions which support cross-functional needs
- Develop and deliver model/forecast outputs to be leveraged by key partners, clients, and internal reporting Proactively identify analytical opportunities to solve key business issues or strategies
- Synthesize analytical output and findings for storytelling and decision making
- You have deep technical knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources and a passion for attention to detail
- You are an abstract thinker with the ability to solve complex problems in creative, sustainable ways
- You have proven experience dealing in labor economics or behavioral analytics
- You have strong critical thinking skills and ask relevant questions to improve processes and build efficiencies
- You possess the talent for strong influencing and networking skills to help build and foster existing consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
- You can focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to prioritize work
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
- You are proactive and self-motivated with the capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight
- You are passionate about continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends
- You can effectively handle and maintain confidential information
- You are adaptable and have high level of comfort with change and ambiguity
Basic Qualifications:4 years at an analyst level in a data-oriented role dealing in statistics or analytics. Deep knowledge of analytical tools and processes & data infrastructures
Preferred Qualifications:Decision Science or Workforce Planning.
Required Education4 year degree in Organization Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
Preferred EducationAdvanced Degree (Masters or above) in an Organization Psychology, Mathematics, and Statistics, Economics or a related field.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.