Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Human Resources Info Solutions Support Ctr Intern, Corp-Su/Fa' 20Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733469BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 30, 2019
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
We are …
Human Resources Information Solutions (HRIS), we play an important role in the success of multiple processes for many Segments within the Walt Disney Company. We provide system support and act as a liaison between our various parks and resorts clients, our corporate partners, and end users needing assistance.
Responsibilities:Make an impact by…
Providing functional support by answering a high volume of phone calls and emails while researching problems and following up with end users to ensure their needs are met.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture…
- Support of HR-specific systems along with support to all levels of employees across the company for all product delivered through the company’s learning, talent management, and employee HR system of record.
- Partner with International Parks and Resorts sites for escalation and resolutions of issues. Utilize ServiceNow application to track intake method, categorized issues and ultimate resolution for team incident resolution.
- Provide integration assistance between system and process to aid the organization in developing efficiencies.
Basic Qualifications:What you bring to the role …
- Computer proficiency within a Windows environment, and with Microsoft Office applications, with the willingness to learn new software applications
- Experience using either SAP, Learning Management System (D Learn), or Talent Management (D Achieve) systems
- Strong Guest Service skills, troubleshooting and ability to service clients via phone and email
- Previous experience in a support center role, or related
- Ability to manage conflict, partner, communicate professionally, be flexible, and able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Technical savvy
- Proven experience and strong understanding of PC hardware and software
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Suite, including OneNote
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Documentation or publishing skills (job aids, training manuals)
- Previous Disney experience
- Current Junior, Senior level student or recent graduate pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or closely related field.
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2020 to January 2021.
- Availability: Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- Housing: A limited amount of housing is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.