Information Security Analyst - Azure/Office 365 (PCI DSS)
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 836742BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Jul. 28, 2021
- Assist in planning cloud architecture across all applicable areas to include AppDev, IM, Governance, Infrastructure, EA, Security, and others
- Support communication with vendor by providing reports from Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Filtering, Email Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, and other security and compliance products.
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist with maintaining and documenting t social engineering testing, including reporting results and remediation.
- Support incident management/response across the enterprise and provide consistent security monitoring, response, follow-up investigation, and determination of root cause. Evaluates security alerts generated by internal systems, vendors, and other industry sources.
- Support the user access review process and other monitoring aspects of identity and access management.
- Interact with third-party managed security service providers as required to facilitate ongoing system testing and monitoring.
- Review active threat intelligence from FS-ISAC and other sources and determine escalation requirements.
- Work with internal and external auditors during examinations providing support and assistance in addressing audit recommendations.
- Manage miscellaneous documentation, requests processing, training (new hire, employee awareness), and other projects as assigned.
- Maintain procedures and checklists for all monitoring functions
- Demonstrable knowledge of Azure and Office 365 security controls.
- Evaluate the IT controls including, but not limited to, Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Security and Privacy policies and standards
- Work with IT control owners in creating, document, interpretation and monitoring of IT general controls.
- Research and investigate emerging risk topics, threats, vulnerabilities, capabilities, and solution options to create/update policy and governance, technology strategies, solution architecture, and assessments
- Demonstrable knowledge of information security risks and application of relevant techniques and tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to parse requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Experience in vulnerability testing and ability to plan and implement ongoing testing and monitoring programs and knowledge of IT operational infrastructure including business continuity.
- Ability to work with confidential information and volumes of detail; work intuitively and independently, audit, analyze, organize tasks and projects.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Working knowledge of system tools for monitoring trends related to security event management, vulnerability assessment, and intrusion detection to include Cloud offerings.
- Experience using industry frameworks such as NIST, COBIT, ISO.
- Experience using open source tools such as Kali Linux and PowerShell.
- Professional IT Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or Security +
- Experience using open source tools such as Kali Linux and PowerShell
- Azure Security Experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Security Certifications
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work or education related experience
Additional Information:Role may be based out of Orlando, Anaheim, or Burbank market
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.