Already applied?View Dashboard
Interview Partner, Campus Recruitment (RP)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716365BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
“We Change Lives.” That’s our core value within the Disney College & International Recruitment team. We are responsible for creating the most innovative, best in class, campus program for all segments of the Walt Disney Company. Each team member is essential to ensure we attract top talent into the organization and create a pipeline of talent for current and future leadership roles.
As part of the Disney College & International Recruitment team, the Interview Partner needs to be energized by relationships and fueled by curiosity in identifying top talent for the Disney College Program. Continuous improvement is crucial to the current and future success of our organization. If you are motivated to be part of this work, we want to hear from you!
In this exciting role, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of people, process and technology within a fast-paced environment. Written and verbal communication skills are essential and one’s ability to create an open environment where an applicant’s talents and abilities can be assessed while being able to successfully align talent to the right fit roles. Along with ensuring applicants experience memorable interactions, you will be part of a team who continually challenges themselves to undergo constant evolution within our day to day operational processes.
Who You Are…
- Driven to identify the right fit talent for our organization
- Know how to balance resources that drive optimal results
- Thrive in an ever evolving work environment
- Have passion for not only the Disney brand, but for each conversation you have with applicants
- Foster, build and maintain relationships with key partners across the team
- A self-starter who sincerely enjoys engagement with team members and weaves this into their work day
- Detail oriented and focused in your day to day work
- Team player that pitches in when and where you are needed
- Relatable and can adapt quickly to various personalities
- Take pride in being that voice for The Walt Disney Company during an applicant interview
- Strong understanding of recruitment operations with focus on interview techniques and applicant assessments inclusive of proven ability to be an active listener
- Proven Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) as well as SharePoint
- Proven ability to navigate and trouble shoot from a computer technology standpoint
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a structured and autonomous environment while communicating effectively with key team members
- Proven organizational skills while ensuring attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills while creating an effective interview experience
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and communicate effectively with minimal direction or supervision
- Ability to multi-task and stay attentive in a rapidly changing work environment while effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects as well as be proactive with the logistics of the role
- Task and solution oriented with experience following structured processes
- Leading teams; proven experience leading College Program students
- Partnering; proven experience partnering with Disney Internships & Programs areas
- Prior or current The Walt Disney Company experience with understanding of Disney’s HR systems and processes
- Proven success with recruitment / interview experiences
- Experience with Kenexa or equivalent ATS
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Position status: this is a seasonal (Recurring) position with a CT-Salaried work status. The Interview Partner recruiting seasons run January – April and August – November with the potential for limited or no hours in the off season.
- Required Availability: current state it is required to provide a minimum of 24-30 hours per week based on fluctuating operating hours. Requirements may change based on business need. Need to maintain 24-30 hours during changes of operating hours. (Note: Current operating hours fluctuate and do not go past 9pm PST)
- Training Requirements: o At the start of the position a Full week of training will be conducted on site in Orlando
- Once per year during the Summer months a week of training is required on site in Orlando (those who may be balancing another job – these are still requirements)
- Location: this position can be located throughout most of the continental United States utilizing a dedicated home office (that includes reliable and high speed phone and wired internet service)
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.