Lead Technology Change Mgmt Specialist
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 688155BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 13/08/2019
The Lead Technology Change Management Specialist reports into the manager, project management processes to plan and implement training and change management programs across the organization.
The successful candidate will develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members and serve as a consultant to client teams to identify training and change management opportunities. This person will be responsible for creating, designing and implementing training and change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
|The successful candidate will develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members and serve as a consultant to client teams to identify training and change management opportunities. This person will be responsible for creating, designing and implementing training and change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.|
- 7+ years in a change management capacity, including working with technology organizations
- 7+ years of experience developing training materials and conducting training classes for a large organization
- Experience designing a variety of learning solutions i.e. e-Learning, interactive multimedia, synchronous and asynchronous online training, simulations, informal learning opportunities
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to frequently change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Effective time management skills with emphasis on quality and timely completion of tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a mixed methodology environment (Agile / waterfall / hybrid)
- Experience using VersionOne, JIRA, and CA PPM
- Certification in change management
- PMP (or equivalent experience)
- Certified Scrum Master (or equivalent experience)
- Certified Product Owner (or equivalent experience)
- Experience using CA PPM, JIRA, VersionOne, and SAP financial systems
- Experience with Prosci ADKAR Model a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college/university or equivalent relevant experience.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.