Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Learning Analytics and Evaluation Graduate Intern - Sum/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 524146BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 02/05/2018
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Learning Analytics and Evaluation is a function within Enterprise Learning team supporting The Walt Disney Company. The team is responsible for providing accurate and timely insight into learning and development evaluation. The information collected enables Leaders and Clients to measure progress and make informed decisions that align their workforce and learning strategies with overall goals and objectives. The team supports all areas of The Company which includes Disney ABC Television Group, ESPN, Disney Interactive, Disney Consumer Products, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Walt Disney International, and Studio Entertainment.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
You will assist in the development and administration of various employee research initiatives. Assignments will vary in both scope and technical complexity based on the research requests submitted during their internship. These assignments could include, but are not limited to assisting with large scale studies such as needs analysis and leadership 360s, note taking for focus groups, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and presentation of results.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills/critical thinking
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and professionalism
- Proven ability in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills (basic skills required; strong skills preferred)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with conducting surveys
- Familiarity with survey platforms such as Qualtrics and/or Confirmit
- Familiarity with a statistical package such as SPSS or SAS
- Prior internship or experience in Research or related area
- Prior participation in the Disney College Program
- Creativity, passion and intellectual rigor
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Business or a related major
- Graduate student in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Business or a related major preferred
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney HR Strat & Srvces, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship – some projects may require weekend hours
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age