Manager, Asset Protection E-Commerce InvestigationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10072704 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 24, 2024
Do you have experience leading a team in eCommerce fraud investigations? If you answered yes to this question, this position is a match for you! As an Investigation Manager, e-Commerce you will lead a team accountable for the identification, mitigation and resolution of eCommerce fraud and related brand protection initiatives. You will additionally lead resolution associated to social media, Call Center and Guest Service security/risk incident issues regarding Disney’s Retail Commercialization businesses. The position will drive controllable loss initiatives and related Key Performing Indicators reporting to the Senior Manager, Asset Protection eCommerce/Supply Chain. Be a Part of the Story!
Every day is unique as Manager, Asset Protection E-Commerce Investigations and depending on the day you will…
- Set and lead department investigation efforts through exception reporting systems, investigation initiation and resolution.
- Identify ecommerce fraud and friendly fraud trends, unauthorized transactions, and IP abuse; recommend/implement strategies to mitigate related losses and account closure scenarios.
- Support carrier claims resolution and assist with conducting package intercepts.
- Manage Guest Service escalation issues related to potential fraud and/or incidents of threat/risk.
- Maintain integrity of the department Database, case log and Case Management systems.
- Partner with Call Center and Corporate departments on all appropriate issues.
- Lead cross-channel critical metric reporting and analysis.
- Act as Law Enforcement liaison providing ad hoc analysis and supporting documentation, as needed.
- Lead and implement department risk mitigation training efforts for new Guest Service Representatives.
- Implement special projects in a highly effective manner with results that drive the overall mission.
- Cultivate a sense of collaboration throughout the organization.
- Maintain the highest level of Guest Service both internally and externally.
Here’s what you will need to be successful in the role…
- +7 years’ experience in Card Not Present and/or credit card fraud investigations and financial crimes operational processes.
- +5 years leading related teams.
- Relevant brand protection experiences preferred.
- Proficiency in ecommerce POS applications and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills to perform research and analysis beyond on-line investigations.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong people and multi-project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
Education is important to us, here is what we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.