Manager-Business RelationsApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10007794 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Aug. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney Springs Business Relations has an immediate opening for an experienced Manager, Business Relations who has previous experience leading internal and external retail. As a member of the Business Relations Team, you will provide daily support to Operating Participants at Disney Springs and work with the Operating Participant Department to ensure lease compliance. You will report to General manager of Disney Springs Business Relations and Food and Beverage
- Influence a positive guest experience through relationships and showcase business optimization and growth
- Look for opportunities for the Operating Participants
- Ensure overall Disney process integration
- Be the conduit for Disney services and support for the Operating Participants
- Consultant by sharing experienced Disney business operational insight
- Knowledge of Walt Disney World procedures
- 1+ years of Operate Participant Experience/3rd Party Vendor Experience
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust quickly
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills especially in front of large groups
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Demonstrated influencing abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict/resolution
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Word, Excel, Slack, and Outlook within a Windows environment
- Flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated partnering, coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated guest services Skills
- Demonstrated retail business analytics experience
- Demonstrated continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated networking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at http://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney World - Division, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney World - Division is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.