Manager, HR Business PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10058592 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Aug. 09, 2023
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
As a forward-looking HR professional supporting this dynamic organization, you will serve as a business partner to senior leadership in Finance by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive HR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, HRBP
- Partner with HR and Leaders to implement and monitor the success of key Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Analyze data and present in a compelling way that influences audience to take action on recommendations.
- Advise on effective headcount/resource management and partner with talent acquisition to ensure a fair and effective recruitment process
- Build effective and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, at all levels of the organization.
- Provide leadership and consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization or people trends, and identify and implement the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Plans and leads organization design projects to streamline and implement new structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Assess talent capabilities and development needs based on business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- Challenge the status quo; pursue different approaches to our work by demonstrating flexibility, nimbleness, transparency, agility and global thinking
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience as an HR Business Partner with specific experience in organizational development, talent management and change management, preferably in a highly analytical / technical environment.
- Strong business acumen with a keen aptitude to quickly assimilate new information.
- Previous experience managing multiple client groups and prioritizing associated projects in a fast-paced and high volume, complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results.
- Demonstrates an effective consultative approach to build awareness on key organizational issues and consensus for relevant solutions; able to guide stakeholders to build commitment to drive org improvement and change
- Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner (builds relationships, delivers results).
- Proven ability to identify issues and establish appropriate plans to resolve
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly interpret data, identify trends, and recommend multiple solutions.
- Strong organizational, motivational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities with grace and efficiency.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or combination equivalent work experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.