Manager, Infrastructure & Network Services
Lake Buena Vista, FL - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 768486BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 09, 2020
Job Summary:The Manager IT Infrastructure & Network Operations will be responsible for overall technology leadership of the Credit Union’s network and server infrastructure, focusing on the design, development, implementation, and support of applicable technology platforms. Coordinates with other IT and business management to establish and implement service levels and objectives. Oversees the Data Centers and Network's scheduling and operation Under the Guidance of the VP Technology Service and Information Security. Schedules, controls, and reports progress of BAU (business as usual) projects and other implementation activities. Manages and oversees vendor relationships and maintenance contracts for applicable platforms. Manages hardware budgets and oversees the maintenance of in house and outsourced technology platforms within the credit union control. Responsible for preparing, administering and reporting department budget performance. Responsible for planning and ensuring business recovery of applicable technology platforms. Ensures the security of Credit Union member data and account information. Directs the System and Network team's efforts in the delivery and support of the Credit Union’s technology environment. Responsible for the professional development of the staff including the administering of performance appraisals.
- (5+) years of successful experience with supervision of employee work groups, contractors
- (5) years of successful experience with data, voice, and virtual networks
- Experience with network troubleshooting and network and wireless protocols, tools, and concepts (TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, DNS, OSPF, 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax, etc.)
- Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 routers and switches, data center core architecture, large bandwidth data lines, and communicating with local service provider companies
- Experience designing, managing, and interpreting data from a variety of network and service management and monitoring systems and utilities such as: PRTG, SolarWinds Orion, Wireshark, etc.
- Experience managing and maintaining networks in a hybrid client environment (i.e. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- Experience designing and maintaining a virtual network infrastructure across multiple data centers in an active-active environment
- Experience using scripting languages to create, modify and debug configuration for administration and automation of tasks
- Experience documenting network architecture and design using a variety of tools such as Microsoft
- Experience designing and participating in Disaster Recovery design and implementation efforts
- Experience with structured cabling standards and network data closet designs
- Experience with wireless technologies using both on-premises and cloud-based management
- Cisco Certified
- Azure Cloud
- Microsoft tools SCOM, SCCM
- Other related network or telecommunication certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business/Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.