Manager - Labor & Cast ExperienceApply NowApply Later Job ID 10039080 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jan. 31, 2023
Manager, Labor & Cast Experience is the leader in Workforce Management that serves as the point of integration and contact for EPCOT and Walt Disney World Catering, including one VP and four GMs/Directors. This role reports to the Sr. Manager Labor & Cast Experience
- Be the subject matter authority of and drive improvements in scheduling, staffing, deployment, time recording and attendance management
- Strategically align staffing needs for multiple LOBs to business demand
- Point of integration for EPCOT Vice President/General Managers and Catering Director for all scheduling and hourly staffing needs
- Direct leadership of 5 salaried labor managers and indirect leadership of 20+ NUH (Non-union hourly) schedulers and scheduling/deployment specialists
- Provide technical and career development for labor managers
- Partner with training to ensure candidate flow and capacity are aligned based on fluctuating needs
- Drive strategy and tactics that advance labor while ensuring the Cast experience is positive
- Lead project management of logistics for new offerings and expansions including coordination of all supporting partners and operations
- Ensure compliance with Services Trade Council Union contractual union agreements
- 5+ years of Workforce Management experience
- 3+ years of leading direct reports
- Shown knowledge of labor, deployment and time recording systems
- Ability to supervise and translate analytical results into clear recommendations for a variety of audiences and business needs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to tell the right story using data and analytics in order to recommend solutions to your clients
- Confirmed project management, process improvement, and client support experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience creating and communicating senior level presentations
- Creativity in problem solving and solution development
- Experience with GEMS, Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc), PowerPoint, Teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relative work experience
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.