Manager, Technology - Identity Resolution EngineeringApply NowApply Later Job ID 10040206 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 23, 2023
Do you love data? Do you want to build the next generation of consumer data products at Disney? Join us! We are looking for a leader to drive the delivery of a new consumer identity resolution platform. You will be responsible for the development of entity resolution algorithms, implementation of real-time and large-scale infrastructure deployments, and ongoing operation of the platform for the entire segment. You will ensure the platform is accurate, efficient, and meeting the needs of the business. You will partner with technical teams to develop and implement strategies for growth, innovation, and process improvements with resolution practices. You will directly lead individual contributors who plan and engineer the implementation of the resolution platform.
You will sit in the Data Products & Platform organization within Technology & Digital for Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products. You will work closely with internal segment partners and technical authorities from across the company.
- Work with partners from around the organization to understand business needs and translate those into high value features and deliveries
- Be deeply engaged in the implementation details of the platform, including reviewing code, architecture decisions, and algorithm applications
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for the identity resolution platform that supports consumer experiences
- Lead the team that delivers on the strategy and roadmap, including both technical and non-technical resources
- Act as the deep technical authority on resolution practices, able to speak to capabilities and processes to multiple levels of the organization
- Advance data collection strategies and onboarding processes that enable improved resolution while adhering to data privacy requirements
- Stay in the known on the product direction for applicable technologies to understand how shifts in the consumer privacy landscape alter the consumer data strategy
- 10+ years of experience in leading consumer identity resolution, including 5+ years directly leading resources
- Experience with advanced entity resolution approaches, including the application of graphs, deep learning, similarity measurement, etc.
- Deep technical expertise in the platforms, tools, and vendors in the identity resolution space - including those available in AWS and Snowflake
- Proven expertise around consumer data privacy, cookie-less future, and zero/first/third party data
- Ability to navigate in the gray easily and work independently to guide the development and creation of strategies and roadmaps
- Excellent communicator and partnership skills with the ability to interface and influence across the organization, including Executives
- Proven ability to influence for storytelling, developing fresh ideas, and ability to translate market insights into compelling pitches
- Solid grasp and believer of agile development approaches, including DevOps concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.