Manager, FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 10002440 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Manager, Finance role at the Magic Kingdom is the primary Finance support for multiple lines of business and leads a senior financial analyst. This position will serve as a key thought partner with multiple general managers, operators, and other business partners not only with the regular financial processes (forecast, AOP, LTP), but also on both strategic and tactical projects to help the business proactively and objectively.
The desired candidate must motivate and enable finance teams, partners, and clients to understand and manage their financial goals, and bring an entrepreneurial spirit to our work. It is expected this role understands the financial processes, has familiarity with the Parks business, and experience with executive communication and reporting. This Finance Manager should also have a track record of positive leadership skills with an ability to inspire the team, quickly adapting leadership style to meet the needs of the business and environment, embracing and integrating inclusion, and promoting Disney values.
- Experience in annual budgeting, forecasting, financial and variance analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in pro forma development, quantitative analysis, and financial modeling
- Demonstrated ability to influence partners and key business decisions
- Proven ability to lead teams, build relationships across the company
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment with minimal supervision
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication storytelling skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Intellectually curious, with a keen focus on growth and development (individually and others)
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues from multiple stakeholders and partners
- Display a great sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
- Five or more years of experience in accounting, financial analytics or related field
- Bachelor Degree – Finance, Accounting or Economics
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.