Member Service Specialist (PT & FT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 831637BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Nov. 08, 2021
Responsibilities:Handle inbound telephone calls and provide world class member service:
- Responsible for achieving and adhering to all contact center performance standards, goals, and objectives.
- Offers additional products and services to meet the member's needs while providing reasonable solutions and options that will enhance their financial situation.
- Follows proper Partners Federal Credit Union processes and procedures when assisting members.
- Responds to member needs.
- Typing proficiency. Ability to talk and type simultaneously
- Troubleshoot common computer/device issues on widely used operating systems, browsers, and platforms
- Familiarity and comfort level working with new and emerging technology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; including telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict resolution
- Easily adapts to change; flexible
- Manages time well; organized
- Ability to use juggle multiple related software applications including Microsoft Outlook
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile and online banking systems and features
- Financial services or banking or credit union experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
Required EducationHigh School or GED required
Additional Information:Availability must fall within the Member Service Center's operational hours (Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm ET and Saturdays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET).
Part-Time candidates must have availability to work approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Full-Time candidates must have availability to work 40 hours per week.
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.