Merchandise Presentation SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 851623BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
- Partner with Leader, Location Strategy and Operations to determine best product placement in locations and schedule floor sets.
- Maintain show quality standards (window, tables, visual presentations).
- Help implement essential merchandise initiative floor sets and over dress.
- Maintain Merchandise Presentation Standards (product placement, adjacencies, photo documentation, WDW Merchandise Presentation Guidelines, plan-o-gramming).
- Communication with essential partners (Location Strategy teams, Operations teams, and vendors) daily or weekly based on our needs (merchandise entry/exit logistics) in addition to the prioritization of calendar events.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of Merchandise Presentation shop, event or project by proper organization of company assets (hardware, fixtures, offsite storage).
- Champion creative process of windows and shop interiors.
- Attend weekly walks to support stage plans, Merchandise Presentation guidelines.
- Provide Merchandise Presentation training to Operations Partners.
- Manage all delivery schedules.
- Implement formal receiving of visual assets.
- Maintain inventory of store fixtures, props, hardware and shelving.
- Full knowledge of the Five Keys and how to incorporate them the role.
- Model and Lead "No One Gets Hurt". Apply safety in all areas of job performance.|
- Two+ years Visual Merchandising background High level of dedication for the Visual Merchandising field
- 1+ Years communicating in a professional environment
- Experience working autonomously
- Experience managing projects
- Ability to take direction for creative conceptualization and implementation of work related projects
- Retail store operation awareness
- Experience understand/implement planograms
- Store Fixture/Hardware Package knowledge
- Experience with follow up and completing projects
- Experience working with as Team player
- Spirit/commitment to succeed
- Portfolio preferred
Preferred EducationAssociate Degree or 2 years equivalent experience in Visual Merchandising Field
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.