Mgr - Business IntelligenceApply NowApply Later Job ID 7065093720220217 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Job Description :
The Manager Business Intelligence leadership and oversight to a team of analysts and system administrators that develop solutions which will improve decision making capabilities across the Walt Disney World Resorts, Premium Services, and Transportation organizations. In addition to providing holistic oversight to the team, the Manager will lead interactions with the Operations, the Line of Business, and multiple analytics and technology groups. You will report to the Walt Disney World Manager, Resorts Quality Operations Systems.
• Exhibit strategic thinking to scope work, shape dashboards and reports, set priorities, meet deadlines, and communicate results that can be understood and acted upon
• Navigate between tactical project leadership, hands-on technical coaching (e.g., SQL, Tableau), and business-focused consulting with clients and executives
• Maintaining a cross-functional and holistic perspective for implementation decisions
• Communicate technical concepts with audiences ranging from entry-level operational Cast to executives
Basic Qualifications :
• 2+ years leadership experience (includes people management, mentoring interns, technical leadership, and project management)
• 2+ years experience using coding languages such as SQL, Python, R, or SAS
• Experience with Tableau or Business Objects
• Experience integrating data across Disney's data platforms
Preferred Qualifications :
• Experience in Resorts, Premium Services, or Transportation Operations
• Experience integrating a wide spectrum of teams in varied projects.
• Demonstrated communication skills with technical and non-technical partners
Required Education :
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in in Analytics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.