Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager - Cast DevelopmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 694631BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
Responsibilities:Create a responsive learning architecture that allows for rapid development of learning content that is integrated and aligned with strategy and workflow. Oversee, administer and facilitate solutions including employee engagement and improvement strategy, leadership and employee development, team building, New Employee Orientation and Onboarding, change management solutions, career development strategies, and competency development.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- 3 years of experience in managing a staff or leading initiatives
- 3 years of experience in designing and implementing capability development initiatives required.
- 3 years of practitioner experience that includes conducting needs analysis, instructional design, content facilitation, training program administration, curriculum development, and training evaluation
- Demonstrated knowledge of how we work together individually and collectively to support and co-create the Member experience and value creation across departments and levels within the organization
- Demonstrated strong collaborative, partnering skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to use influence to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Excellent member service skills
- Solid analytical math and reasoning skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to take initiative and work on multiple projects at one time
- Exceptional decision-making, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Organized; good time manager
- Responsible; Flexible; detail- and goal- oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- Knowledge in Levels of Learning Measurement
- Leadership and management experience
- Demonstrates leadership through skillful and effective written and oral communication
- Undertakes continuous self-development of both functional and leadership skills
- 2 years of Organizational Development experience
- Experience in change leadership, growing talent, leader and non-leader development and multi-channel delivery
- Proven experience with DISC, MBTI, Situational Leadership
- Financial services experience and knowledge of how we work together individually and collectively to support and co-create the Member experience and value creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Master’s Degree
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 125,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.