Mgr-Credit RiskApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746623BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Feb. 25, 2020
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in credit risk management, with an expertise in residential mortgage, consumer auto, and credit card lending preferred
- Understanding of lending strategies and business models, especially for mortgage, auto, home equity, and personal lending
- Knowledge of credit assessment, credit policy, underwriting, risk management, and portfolio management tools and processes including credit decisioning models and profitability models
- Deep familiarity with relevant regulations, include CECL.
- Experience in focusing on quality growth and member service while maintaining an appropriate risk/return balance.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- Exhibits excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate asset quality and credit risk-related concepts to various audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or analytical discipline, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.