Organization Dev ConsultantApply NowApply Later Job ID 849014BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
Partner with senior leaders and HR across Disney Parks, Experiences and Products to help solve complex organizational challenges and implement change strategies while transferring OD mindset, knowledge, skills and tools. Consult on projects such as organization assessments, strategy definition, organization design, change and transition management, and organizational culture and values. This global position is located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida and will report to the Manager, Organization Development.
- Partner closely with OD team, business leaders, and HR Business Partners to support business needs assessments, contribute toward recommendations, and manage projects to improve the performance of leaders, teams and organizations.
- Support OD team on a variety of projects, including strategy development, organization assessment, organization design, change and transition management, and culture transformation across a diverse set of DPEP businesses.
- Support the Employee Experience Survey for the segment inclusive of developing insights from employee survey data by extracting results for each business unit, analyzing the data, and drawing key themes as well as ensuring organizational changes are up-to-date and reviewing reports to ensure accuracy.
- Develop ability to adapt consulting style and approach to the culture of each business unit and share mindset, skills and tools with HR and business leaders to ensure sustainment of results.
- Practice effective contracting with clear goal and role clarity of business leader, HR and OD across the lifecycle of the project, and develop clear methods for effective sustainment of results.
- Continually develop and apply broad organizational knowledge to address business and organizational challenges by recognizing patterns through an enterprise and systems -thinking mindset.
- Leverage project management and organizational skills to support complex work; Develop project schedules, plans and timelines.
- Work closely with OD team, business leaders, and HR teams on strategies that maximize cast member engagement and enablement and facilitate a culture that maximizes organizational productivity and cast member satisfaction.
- Collaborate on strategies that assess organizational change readiness and facilitate mindset shifts and/or behavior changes across a diverse set of stakeholders and geographies.
- Build trust and collaborate with teams in a global and virtual environment.
- 1- 3 years of OD consulting or related experience, ideally with a global company
- Demonstrated ability to partner collaboratively with stakeholders to identify needs and develop solutions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data sets, extract the insights that matter most, and tell compelling stories to drive adoption of new feedback and action planning approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and actively foster an inclusive work environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to bring stakeholders along the journey when facilitating outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Working knowledge of people insights, survey research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and data mining to derive insights and tell holistic stories about our workforce
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and leverage formulas such as v-lookup to audit data and compare multiple data sets
- Strong PowerPoint skills with knowledge of graphic design principles to tell visually appealing, modern stories
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the field of Organization Development, Organizational Behaviors, Human Resources Management, or Business-related fields
- Advanced Degree - MA/MS in Industrial Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behaviors, Organizational Development/Effectiveness, Leadership Development or Related field; Master of Business Administration
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.