Already applied?View Dashboard
Product Integration ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689425BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/06/2019
MSI seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering quality results and enjoy working closely with key partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidates should have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results-oriented, be able to prioritize and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
The Product Integration Manager will be responsible for ensuring the long-term success of the resort revenue management solution’s adoption at our Hong Kong and Shanghai resorts. While this role supports our Asia sites, the position is located in Orlando. This person will function as a critical consultant with expertise on the IDeaS RMS and as a liaison with our decision science and revenue management experts. A key part of this role includes developing and maintaining a strong, trusting relationship with clients. A solid foundation in hotel revenue management is critical.
- Internal Consultant – Act as a consultant to support internal clients in implementing revenue management and pricing strategies through technical and analytical solutions that drive business value
- Data Analyst – Collect, analyze and visualize large data sets to determine patterns, gather insights, and uncover new opportunities
- Storyteller – Through polished presentations, deliver and effectively communicate key findings and recommendations in a concise, actionable, and efficient manner to stakeholders
- Business Analyst – Document business processes, determine functional requirements, and turn them into technical specifications
- Product Manager – Manage client requests and prioritize them
Basic QualificationsWhat We’re Looking For:
- Experience managing, implementing or sustaining a hotel revenue management system in a multi-property environment
- Experience with IDeaS RMS
- Knowledge of statistical methods, forecasting, optimization and modeling
- Ability to tell a story with data, and simplify complex analytics into recommendations that are easily understood and executable
- Ability to effectively train others on revenue management concepts, technology, and implementation
- Experience with advanced data visualization technology (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, or similar), designing and developing interactive reports and dashboards
- Experience with SQL/Python or equivalent open source technologies to fetch and transform data
- Potential to lead effectively by creating the trust and influence needed to drive results
- Ability to meet with partners and clients outside of standard business hours (approx. 10%)
- Ability to collaborate with and strategically influence a diverse group of clients, partners, vendors, and stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and manage multiple priorities
- Representative of Disney values
Preferred QualificationsHow To Stand Out:
- Experience as a hotel revenue manager for a large property or multiple properties
- Experience with hotel technologies: Opera PMS, China Online
- Experience with product management, project management and/or user acceptance testing
- Experience demonstrating the value of a product after implementation
- Conversational proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Hotel Administration, Engineering, Economics, Data Analytics, or an equivalent quantitative field
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Data Mining, Analytics, Business Analytics, Management Science or an equivalent quantitative field
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.