Product Integration Manager
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 781581BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Company Science & Integration (MSI) consulting team is responsible for supporting clients across The Walt Disney Company including Parks and Resorts, Media Networks (e.g., ABC, ESPN, etc.), Studio Entertainment (The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Theatrical) and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. MSI leverages technology, data analytics, optimization, statistical and econometric modeling to explore opportunities, shape business decisions and drive business value.
You are data-driven and like to turn business questions into data analysis to find solutions that improve the decision-making for Disney Cruise Line. In this position, you will build data visualizations in Tableau and program in Python / SQL, building science-based decision-support tools, and transform data into meaningful insights. The role will include working with analytically minded peers, where you are expected to contribute and challenge the current knowledgebase. You should enjoy putting together Tableau (or other data visualization) dashboards, and use those to perform analyses and build tools for internal clients.
- Internal Consultant – Act as a consultant to support internal clients in implementing revenue management and pricing strategies through technical and analytical solutions that drive business value
- Data Analyst – Perform data collection, data cleaning, data validation, and reporting tasks for revenue management systems and applications
- Storyteller – Through polished presentations, deliver and effectively communicate key findings and recommendations in a concise, actionable, and efficient manner to stakeholders
- Business analyst – Document business processes, determine functional requirements, and turn them into technical specifications
- Product manager – Manage client requests and prioritize them
- Three or more years’ experience with advanced data visualization technology (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, or similar), designing and developing interactive reports and dashboards
- Three or more years’ experience with Python and SQL coding, performing queries and data processing tasks on large data sets
- Demonstrated experience performing exploratory and quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of statistical methods, forecasting, modeling, and machine learning
- Ability to tell the story in the data, and simplify complex analytics into recommendations that are easily understood and executable
- Demonstrated proficiency to automate existing processes
- Proficiency in technical debugging and determining root cause
- Ability to strategically influence stakeholders and partners
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and manage multiple priorities
- Four years’ experience with advanced data visualization technology (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, or similar), involved with all steps of development lifecycle
- Gather requirements from business clients, develop use cases and mock-ups
- Collect, integrate, and cleanse data
- Analyze data and propose efficient and innovative visualizations that answer key business questions
- Build dashboards/visualizations leveraging best practices (level of detail calculations, parameters, custom formatting, etc.)
- Optimize dashboard performance / data load times using advanced SQL or Tableau capabilities (indexing, caching, event-based triggers, etc.)
- Support user acceptance testing
- Train users on dashboard capabilities and data interpretation
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Data Mining or a quantitative field or equivalent
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Data Mining, Analytics, Business Analytics, Management Science or a quantitative field or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.