Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 865359BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Sep. 28, 2021
Job Summary:Cast and Park Operations (CPO) is looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager to work on employee facing applications serving communications, HR and workforce management business areas. As part of the CPO team, you will participate in changing the landscape of employee self-service, through products that dramatically improve the way employee experience. In this role, you will work with an accomplished and supportive team of resources and leadership to create connected experiences that make Disney an employer of choice.
- Create product roadmap for suite of products supporting Cast digital experience spanning workforce management, internal communications and HR
- Launch new products and features for a robust slate of employee products, working with product management, business development, technology teams
- Document acceptance criteria and manage a product backlog
- Manage external partners and deliverables in order to meet product goals
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams (UX, Developers, QA, Performance, production, and product development) to shepherd development of experiences
- Conduct cast insights studies and define the product features and prioritization based on impact
- Expertise in building and conducting executive presentations
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- 1-2 years product management experience in employee facing applications
- 2+ years of product management experience in mobile apps
- Experience creating roadmaps for new products and live services
- Collaboration and communication skills that allow you to guide multiple teams to achieve product goals
- Experience working with creative teams on digital products
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to create buy-in across all levels
- A passion for great user experiences in games or interactive products
- BA / BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.