Production CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 839531BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Sep. 08, 2021
- Work with experts to create and manage a calendar of virtual presentations, webinars, studio recordings, and live group presentations
- Moderate webinar rehearsals and live webinars in a behind the scenes role
- Work with the Webinar presenters to complete live polls and Guest interactions
- Develop and follow best practices around the Webinar presentation including communication between the presenter and production coordinator and the production coordinator and the Guests
- Export and import attendee reports from Salesforce into Zoom or other broadcast technology using Excel and CSV documents
- Manage Webinar availability, attendees, and update post-Webinar attendee information in Salesforce
- Pull Webinar attendee and survey reports from Zoom or other broadcast technology to be shared with the Leadership team
- Technical aspects of webinar ranging from audio, lighting, camera positioning, and green screen coverage
- Experience with technological setup, troubleshooting, and comfortability using Salesforce software for data collection and reporting
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and other technologies
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
- Familiarity with Disney Vacation Club product
- Experience with video editing
- High School Graduate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club,Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.