Already applied?View Dashboard
Project Manager (CT)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 641208BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 26, 2019
Job Summary:Project Mgr (CT)
- Manage a variety of projects that execute large scale, high profile site and global offerings and events for Cast and Employees of TWDC.
- The amount of hours and level of projects will vary throughout the year; based on company wide strategies and priorities.
- Previous project management experience
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and varying priorities
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Highly developed Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project skills
- Proven experience with event planning and/or recreation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.