Project Manager (Part-Time), Health ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 824787BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 07/13/2021
You will report to the Manager of Health Services Administration and Project Management
If you have 3 or more years project management experience, including solid experience with complex and dynamic projects – think large volume, multi-layered, where the need to respond to emergent needs is essential to the project's success - this role will feel like a pair of comfy slippers! On any given project you will motivate and lead a project team through its charter, manage through change like a ship's captain navigating a ship through heavy fog, and be responsible to bring the project in on time and on budget.
This is a part time position with no weekend, holiday or evening hours. For each project assigned to you, you will:
- Manage all stages of the project lifecycle
- Understand the business case and vision of the project and guide the project team decisions to align
- Lead the project team to find solutions and identify ways to remove obstacles
- Be the primary contact for compilation and distribution of information/materials for partners
- Anticipate and mitigate risks
- Apply different strategies to tackle multiple situations
- Guide the project team's decision-making process
- Use tools to manage projects and deliverables
- Orchestrate and plan all communication needs related to a project
- Establish meetings and agendas that lead to targeted discussion
- Lead and ensure development and delivery of reports, presentations and executive summaries
- 3+ years of experience with project management (including timelines, budget and process management)
- Experience with program implementation including communication and engagement tactics
- Expert relationship building and maintaining capabilities
- Experience presenting at all levels
- Collegiate level written and verbal skills
- Experience working on a team and independently
- Excellent partner to adapt to individuals in different roles and job levels
- Knowledge of basic computer software programs (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Leadership experience
- Autonomous and able to balance many projects in a fast-paced environment
- Vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters Degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.