Already applied?View Dashboard
Project Planning & Budget Analyst (Part-Time)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 612580BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 20, 2018
Job Summary:The Business Operations team oversees the finances, vendor management, and contracting for the Learning & Development function of the Organization and Talent Solutions Center of Excellence. This role will be part of the team that also plans, implements, and sustains on demand learning opportunities for all employees, supports and maintains TWDC’s learning management system, and oversees the education reimbursement/investment programs.
- Conduct research to source compelling, engaging, and scalable self-directed content solutions for TWDC employees and leaders.
- Source vendor products and services related to leadership and executive development and design services vendors.
- Establish and maintain vendor partnerships, including research, negotiation, and contracting.
- Interact with key partners in legal, sourcing and procurement, and other departments to manage the terms related to agreements and their appropriate use for learning content.
- Oversee payment set-up, processing, and tracking.
- Support management of overall department budget.
- Collaborate with key partners to track, analyze, and report on metrics gathered through the DLearn system.
- 5+ years in a business office or financial/analytical role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated business acumen and business planning skills
- Demonstrated capability in vendor management
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data to identify short and long term trends
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and credible client relationships; strong partnering skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, problem solving, decision making skills and continuous improvement process skills
- Proven strong experience in MS Excel and all MS Office Products
- Experience in learning & development
- Demonstrated experience with D Learn or other learning management system
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strong consulting and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Education/learning, or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.