Recruiter (Project Hire/Temporary Assignment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10024191 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States / Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 20, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills, business acumen and influence will change lives? Do you enjoy identifying and matching talent to our business needs? If so, a Professional Recruiter on the Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Professional Recruitment team could be just the role for you! In this capacity you'll apply recruiting best practices to support our Talent Acquisition efforts as you manage a group of full life-cycle medium complexity requisitions. This posting is for a temporary Recruiter position supporting the Professional Recruitment team and will report to a Manager, Professional Recruitment. The person in this role is a valued member of a diverse and dynamic team. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
Every day as a Recruiter is different. On any given day you might…
- Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit and select high-quality candidates against defined criteria for multiple disciplines
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the selection process including interviews, offer negotiation and new hire onboarding; represent and promote the Disney brand, core values, and essential aspects of the role to candidates
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and salary expectations
- Consult with and coach Hiring Managers through the selection process and make recommendations for candidate interviews
- Work with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop an understanding of the department environment, strategy and talent profiles to support the hiring needs of the business
- Project manage the recruitment operations through the development of full life cycle recruitment plans, ensuring candidate, client and team experiences are met with excellent service delivery
- Develop recruitment updates to review trends, competitive intelligence and talent demographics
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
Please apply if you have:
- 2+ years of recruiting & sourcing experience
- Fundamental knowledge of employment law and best practices
- Experience identifying qualified candidates
- Working knowledge of the tools of the trade: resume databases, social networking, sourcing tools and spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets), and networking
- Experience developing collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking Systems and experience working in a results measured environment
- Strong Customer Services skills
- Experience with WorkDay
- Experience working with creative, entertainment or engineer focused roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.