Already applied?View Dashboard
Resort Concierge- Part Time, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738937BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 02/23/2020
ResponsibilitiesWalt Disney World Resort Concierge Cast Members are responsible for delivering friendly anticipatory guest service personalized to each Guest’s unique needs throughout their stay. They are responsible for Guest check in and check out, assisting Guests with questions or concerns, following company policies and procedures, creating a safe work environment, providing appropriate recovery, and communicating with our Guests both verbally and via email/ text. They are knowledgeable about our Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks and other property offerings in order to assist Guests with booking or modifying Fast Pass selections, dining, spa, tours, and recreation reservations, and using discovery skills to sell Theme Park tickets. Our Concierge are expected to engage and assist guests using mobile devices throughout the Resort lobby (stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time) and be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects 25 lbs or less on their own.
- Demonstrated high-level guest service skills
- Customer service background
- Basic knowledge of Walt Disney World property, products and services and a passion for delivering exceptional Guest Service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently
- Demonstrated follow through skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, LILO or other property management/hospitality reservation program and cash handling/payment processing skills
- Hospitality Management Degree (B.A. or B.S) or are currently enrolled in a college/university earning a degree in Hospitality Management
- One (1) year in a Guest facing role/experience in Resort Front Desk, Guest Services, or related professional areas.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Cast Members and Guests to maintain the world-class quality of the Disney experience.
- Experience with hotel operations
- Demonstrated multiple language ability, both verbal and written
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Third (3rd) shift opportunities may also be available with shifts between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:30am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week
KEYWORDS: CONCIERGE2020 CONCIERGE 2020 WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs, WDW Casting
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.