Safety & Health Professional—Food SafetyApply NowApply Later Job ID 771576BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 19, 2021
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and industry standards and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and identify trends
- Self driven and resourceful professional with the ability to solve problems outside area of expertise
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to operate within an ambiguous and changing environment
- Proven strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse difficult situations
- Strong consultative and influencing skills
- Experience in training delivery
- 4 year degree in Food Science, Food Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Health, or Public Health
- Advanced degree in Food Science, Food Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Health, or Public Health preferred
- CFSP, REHS, CIH, or CSP credentialed
- Ergonomic, industrial hygiene, environmental health, and food safety experience
- Bi-lingual language skills
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years of safety/food safety/public health experience required
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.