Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Sales Support & Integration Internship - Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 525002BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 02/08/2018
Sales Support & Integration Internship - Fall 2018
The Sales Support & Integration team supports all Domestic and International Sales channels including Travel Agencies, Online Travel Agencies and Domestic Wholesaler. Our team manages the synergistic relationships (Marketing, Finance, technology) and manages the integration of new tools in collaboration with our sales partners. Our team identifies opportunity (technology/ intelligence/ administrative) to drive the success of our sales teams to grow our diverse portfolio. The portfolio includes – Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa.
ResponsibilitiesMake an Impact by…
- Conducting research associated with Domestic sales, industry trends & technology strategy
- Partner with Sales & Travel Operations departments to evaluate business needs, conduct benchmarking, determine trends and perform analysis to recommend easily adoptable & cost effective solutions by sales teams
Basic QualificationsWhat You Bring to the Role…
- Strategic problem solving, project management & analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Tableau
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Visio, InfoPath and SharePoint
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while working independently
- A mind for strategic thinking, bringing new and fresh ideas to the team
- Experience gathering, analyzing & interpreting data, reporting on the results
- Preferred Qualifications…
- Disney College Program or Professional Internship Alumni
- Strong aptitude for research & analysis
- Strong collaboration & partnership skills
- Required Education…
- Currently seeking (or recently graduated with) a degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Analytics or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Preferred Education…
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a MBA or Masters program
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationMaterials Required:
College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application. Applications will not be considered without a transcript. To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstName_LastName_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcript)
- Select document type of “Other”
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months of the start date of the internship for which you are applying for OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.