Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Sales Support & Integration Internship - Fall 2019Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 635877BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Feb. 06, 2019
Job Summary:Sales Support & Integration Internship - Fall 2019
The Sales Support & Integration team supports all Domestic and International Sales channels including Travel Agencies, Online Travel Agencies and Domestic Wholesaler. Our team manages the synergistic relationships (Marketing, Finance, technology) and manages the integration of new tools in collaboration with our sales partners. Our team identifies opportunity (technology/ intelligence/ administrative) to drive the success of our sales teams to grow our diverse portfolio. The portfolio includes – Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa.
Responsibilities:Make an Impact by…
- Conducting research associated with Domestic sales, industry trends & technology strategy
- Partner with Sales & Travel Operations departments to evaluate business needs, conduct benchmarking, determine trends and perform analysis to recommend easily adoptable & cost effective solutions by sales teams
Basic Qualifications:What You Bring to the Role…
- Strategic problem solving, project management & analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Tableau
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Visio, InfoPath and SharePoint
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while working independently
- A mind for strategic thinking, bringing new and fresh ideas to the team
- Experience gathering, analyzing & interpreting data, reporting on the results
- Preferred Qualifications…
- Disney College Program or Professional Internship Alumni
- Strong aptitude for research & analysis
- Strong collaboration & partnership skills
- Required Education…
- Currently seeking (or recently graduated with) a degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Analytics or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Preferred Education…
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a MBA or Masters program
Additional Information:Materials Required:
College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application. Applications will not be considered without a transcript. To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstName_LastName_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcript)
- Select document type of “Other”
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months of the start date of the internship for which you are applying for OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
The approximate dates of this internship are June 2019 through January 2020. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.