Scheduler-Parks and ResortsApply NowApply Later Job ID 824781BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Jul. 15, 2021
- Completion of weekly scheduling process, workload and staffing review and various labor audits
- Ability to professionally interact with Cast at all levels in multiple mediums (phone, email, etc.)
- Maintain and adhere to company policies and contractual obligations
- Utilize all WDW Workforce Management systems including GEMS, EiSS, Aspect, My Time, SAP, HUB and Cast Mobile
- Verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to manage conflict/resolution
- Negotiating and influencing abilities
- Willingness to learn new software applications and procedures
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work independently both on-site and virtually as needed
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Background in analytical thinking
- Awareness of or experience with WDW operating areas
- Familiarity with GEMS and scheduling methods
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, (specifically Excel and spreadsheets)
- Contract knowledge (collective bargaining agreements) with schedules, pay etc.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products,Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.