Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Analyst - Talent & Technology StrategyApply Now Apply Later Job ID 700324BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Sep. 18, 2019
- Minimum 3-5 years of Business Intelligence Analyst work/experience
- Demonstrated Business Analyst Skills
- Proven HRIS Experience (Specifically SAP and/or Workday)
- SQL (Understanding of the logic)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistical software packages, including Tableau (or similar data visualization software) a plus
- Proven track record of excellent follow-through on assignments; demonstrated commitment to getting tasks accomplished with minimal supervision.
- Must have attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong sense of integrity, confidentiality, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Organized individual who can prioritize heavy workload and meet deadlines in a very fast paced and shared services environment. Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a professional and cooperative demeanor.
- Experience dealing with employees on all levels and ability to adapt communication style
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision, make good quality decisions, problem solve, and adapt easily to changing priorities.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in data management.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business issues and requirements into actionable plans, and to deliver against those plans.
- Passionate about the benefits of accurate and actionable data, drive consistency and enjoy partnering with others to accomplish the task.
- Capability to work autonomously and make independent decisions to meet deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Effectively handle and maintain confidential information about Partners FCU.
- Experience in finance and accounting.
- Exceptional people skills, ability to gather requirements especially when the stakeholder is unsure of what they need or want.
- Very patient and detail oriented.
- Tenacious, will stick to a problem until it is solved.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge or experience with Workday
- Project Management Certification or relevant experience
- Tableau and Cognos Experience
- Knowledge of cloud technology, specifically Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with TWDC People Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Statistics, Business or related field
- Master’s Degree in IT, Accounting, HR
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.