Sr Cybersecurity Technical SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10079269 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2024
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies, and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance and protect these exciting experiences.
The Attractions Operational Technology (AOT) Cybersecurity team provides services and solutions to secure and enhance the reliability of the computer and control networks on which the rides and shows run in our theme parks. This is done through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the business segment. Our team has efforts engaged in both the new themed attractions as well as our legacy attractions. Our processes are divided amongst design and architecture, monitoring and logging, and vulnerability management.
We are looking for a team member with a passion for security in an operational technology setting. The successful candidate will demonstrate a friendly, collaborative approach to applying their skills – both through requesting and offering feedback to the team members that surround them.
The AOT Cybersecurity team partners with many other divisions to design, build and integrate cybersecurity solutions that proactively protect Disney assets, systems, data, and guests in our parks.
What You Will Do:
The Sr Cyber Tech Spec – IAM Specialist is responsible for supporting the strategic advancement and operational excellence of the AOT Cyber team Identity and Access Management toolsets and processes, including but not limited to:
- Enterprise level directory accounts, groups, containers, and policy
- VPN access, authentication, and authorization
- Secrets vault
- Certificate Authority management
- Multi-factor authentication management
- Compliance auditing
- Policy development
- Automation development
Required Qualifications & Skill
- Minimum 5+ years of related work experience
- 3+ years of information security IAM experience supporting a moderate to large, federated organization.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze, interpret, recommend, and communicate solutions to IAM related projects and objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, manage, prioritize, and organize one’s own time while delivering accurately, on-time, and with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business issues in a clear, concise, and easily consumable format.
- Ability to develop strong and effective working relationships.
- Able to problem solve and perform necessary research to identify relevant solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or comparable field of study, and/or equivalent work experience
- IAM related product certification, SANS GIAC or Infosec certifications such as GIAC GSEC, GICSP, GCIP, or GRID.
- Experience building or supporting information systems in an Operational Technology environment (utility, manufacturing, transportation, medical, or themed entertainment).
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.