Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712719BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 22, 2019
The Senior Financial Analyst will be heavily involved in the execution of the planning and forecasting processes, including on-going support (e.g., data analytics, other ad hoc requests) for Finance leadership and for the Walt Disney World senior leadership team. This Senior Financial Analyst will also conduct ongoing cost and driver trend analysis and monitor key economic indicators that may influence Walt Disney World’s performance. In doing so, this role partners with a wide variety of other teams including all FP&A teams, Financial Reporting, Financial Systems, Revenue Forecasting & Planning, Capital Planning and others.
- Execute key financial processes promoting efficiency and accuracy
- Provide insightful analytics in support of achieving financial objectives
- Partner closely with a wide variety of teams across the organization both within and outside of Finance
- Drive innovation and improvement both in processes and in deliverables
- Strong technical acumen with advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, SAP, and Longview
- Vision to improve processes and drive change
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail in handling multiple demands and balancing competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building and conflict-resolution skills in the context of working with a diverse set of partners
- Ability to simplify complex issues and data through effective storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.