Senior Financial Reporting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 810036BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- Assist in the consolidation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow for all business units within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Manage implementation of new reporting systems
- Provide US GAAP technical accounting support
- Synthesize research and findings into concise presentations
- Design and drive innovative new initiatives to increase efficiency and quality of financial reporting and controls throughout the segment and controllership
- Act as a liaison in communicating segment financial results as part of SEC reporting processes and deliverables
- Perform ad hoc projects in support of the organization and business
- 3-5 years experience
- Demonstrated strong understanding of US GAAP Financial Statements
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
- Demonstrated partnering, influencing, and communication skills up and down the organizational structure to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
- Proven computer proficiency in Excel
- Extensive experience with SAP or other Enterprise accounting systems
- Experience with consolidation of financial results
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- MBA, CPA, or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.