Senior Financial Systems Analyst – Communications (Project Hire through December 2025)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10064293 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 17, 2023
About the Role & Team
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry! Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers in Financial Systems are an integral part of accounting operations, representing Controllership, and advising on alternatives for better outcomes. We are constantly pursuing new ideas and leveraging innovative technologies to help the many businesses we support drive value, all while gaining valuable insights from the experience for ourselves.
An opportunity exists to support this dynamic organization as a Senior Financial Systems Analyst – Communications (Project Hire through December 2025) to develop and execute communications for key projects. If selected for this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Financial Systems – Communications, Training, and Change Management. Come join us and be part of this dynamic team as we transform how we transact, access, and leverage financial information to drive informed business decisions.
What You Will Do
You will focus on supporting the communication deliverables for defined projects related to the company’s financial systems as well as select front-of-house systems. Partnering with project team members, you will define and develop communications aligned and integrated with the overall project plan and comprehensive organizational change management plan. These deliverables will be integral to ensuring that business needs and individual stakeholder objectives are met, culminating in the ultimate successful adoption of the defined project objectives!
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of demonstrated high-level professional knowledge and skills in internal communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms at all levels in an organization.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications, executing tactical plans and timelines as part of the overall project plan in collaboration with Project Manager(s).
- Define, develop, manage, and maintain distribution lists related to communication deliverables.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and comfortable with technology – ability to learn new tools quickly using them to format and distribute communications (Salesforce).
- Determine and measure analytics to gauge the effectiveness of communication deliverables.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop communication materials, including presentations, job aides, resources, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools as well as familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of global audiences supporting unique content and communication needs.
- Self-starter able to prepare communications with minimal input, flexible and adaptable, and comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
Disney offers a comprehensive rewards package. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.