Senior Financial Systems Analyst (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 781813BR Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst –Project hire (6 month) will support the S4/HANA BRIM application for Disney Financial Systems. This is a dynamic area as BRIM has only been live since June. Our work efforts are constantly changing for modifications in the Disney Streaming Service and for Disney products needing the amortization revenue function, which this application offers.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with financial or accounting department
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization
- Proven “team player” who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that all team members are kept apprised of ongoing work efforts
- Basic quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Basic understanding of financial systems, processes and enhancements
- Data modeling or data flow experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn complex situations
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills to manage workload from logistics to strategic efforts, while adhering to deadlines and high quality
- Experience in executing financial systems testing and coordinating with technical teams for defect resolution in a timely manner
- Ability to understand and adapt to different audiences and clients, their needs and potential reactions to ideas and potential issues
- Ability to succinctly convey relevant information (verbally and written) across multiple levels of the organization and confidently project a professional image that fosters relationship building and collaboration
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Previous experience with WDPR projects
- Experience writing and running test scripts
- Experience in using SAP or another ERP, specifically the S4/BRIM application
- Experience in using Business Objects reporting tools
- Experience in using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- CPA or CMA license, or equivalent
- PMP or other professional project management certification
- Six Sigma certification
Required EducationBachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
Preferred EducationFinance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field (e.g., MAC, MBA, MIS)
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.